What's included with installation?
- Complete setup of hitting bay and/or net, mat, and side netting (if applicable).
- Identification of best location for projector installation
- Mounting of projector and projector mount to ceiling
- Unit test with picture alignment and focus
- Launch Montor initial setup and configuration (does not include golf course software installation)
How it works
After you complete your purchase, our team will be notified of your installation add-on. Once the tracking information for your package is set with an estimated delivery date, we will get in touch with you to set up an installation appointment. Installation typically takes two technicians 3-4 hours.
Important Notes of Install
- Additional fee will apply to installs 50 miles outside of a major city.
- The ceiling your projecter will be installed on must be 12' or under.
- Be sure that your room has at least 1 reachable power outlet.
- All work will be completed during normal business hours (M-F, 8-5pm)
- Installers are not responsible for removal of left-over package contents.
**We are committed to doing our part to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. Our network of nationwide technicians now complete a Pre-Arrival Checklist screening for each job based on current preventative measures provided by the CDC. Additionally, the customer signature portion of the service ticket may now be waived.
Big Moss Augusta Series Putting Green with Chipping Mat
Rain or shine, perfect your golf game with the Big Moss Augusta Series Putting and Chipping Green. At a convenient size of 4' x 10', 4' x 12', or 4' x 15', the Big Moss Augusta Series is perfect for any space. The Augusta is one of Big Moss’ traditional models. It offers unmatched versatility for teaching and year-round practice. Make a long-term investment in your game with a proven device for developing the skills and mental toughness it takes to be a great golfer.