What's included with installation?
- Complete setup of hitting bay and/or net, mat, and side netting (if applicable).
- Identification of best location for projector installation
- Mounting of projector and projector mount to ceiling
- Unit test with picture alignment and focus
- Launch Montor initial setup and configuration (does not include golf course software installation)
How it works
After you complete your purchase, our team will be notified of your installation add-on. Once the tracking information for your package is set with an estimated delivery date, we will get in touch with you to set up an installation appointment. Installation typically takes two technicians 3-4 hours.
Important Notes of Install
- Additional fee will apply to installs 50 miles outside of a major city.
- The ceiling your projecter will be installed on must be 12' or under.
- Be sure that your room has at least 1 reachable power outlet.
- All work will be completed during normal business hours (M-F, 8-5pm)
- Installers are not responsible for removal of left-over package contents.
**We are committed to doing our part to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. Our network of nationwide technicians now complete a Pre-Arrival Checklist screening for each job based on current preventative measures provided by the CDC. Additionally, the customer signature portion of the service ticket may now be waived.
Ernest Sports ES12 Launch Monitor
Whether you want to create your own indoor golf range or want to take your practice sessions to the next level, the ES12 Player Launch Monitor will give you the essential data points you need to start improving your game. Using doppler radar technology, this launch monitor accurately captures ball speed and distance and immediately displays these data points on a clear LCD screen.
Your FREE Ernest Sports app on your smartphone will be your personal caddy that you can take with you on the course. The app is going to be like your new digital golf assistant that will tell you the optimal club you should hit based on your distance from the pin and historical shot performance of each club. This takes the guesswork out of the game!