What's included with installation?
- Complete setup of hitting bay and/or net, mat, and side netting (if applicable).
- Identification of best location for projector installation
- Mounting of projector and projector mount to ceiling
- Unit test with picture alignment and focus
- Launch Montor initial setup and configuration (does not include golf course software installation)
How it works
After you complete your purchase, our team will be notified of your installation add-on. Once the tracking information for your package is set with an estimated delivery date, we will get in touch with you to set up an installation appointment. Installation typically takes two technicians 3-4 hours.
Important Notes of Install
- Additional fee will apply to installs 50 miles outside of a major city.
- The ceiling your projecter will be installed on must be 12' or under.
- Be sure that your room has at least 1 reachable power outlet.
- All work will be completed during normal business hours (M-F, 8-5pm)
- Installers are not responsible for removal of left-over package contents.
**We are committed to doing our part to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. Our network of nationwide technicians now complete a Pre-Arrival Checklist screening for each job based on current preventative measures provided by the CDC. Additionally, the customer signature portion of the service ticket may now be waived.
Fiberbuilt Combo Golf Mat & Putting Green - Center Hitting
Fiberbuilt brings you the combination of Fiberbuilt's world-class studio mat and top of the line putting green with the Combo Golf Mat & Putting Green. Bring out your club and start improving everything from driving to putting at your convenience with this all in one practice mat.
The Fiberbuilt 10’ x 10’ Center-Hitting Combo Mat features Fiberbuilt’s high-performance, built to last fairway turf and their true roll putting green surface that provides the most realistic feel you would have when chipping and putting at your favorite course.
Make the most out of every gameplay and enjoy a full 100 square feet of flexible practice area. The Fiberbuilt 10' x 10' Center-Hitting Combo Mat is absolutely easy to set up making it perfect for your indoor simulator or outdoor practice area.
- Combines a 10��� x 4��� hitting mat (two 4.5��� x 4��� Performance Turf stance mats and one 1��� x 4��� section of genuine Fiberbuilt Grass) with a choice of 10��� x 6���, 10 x 8', or 10' x 12' putting green
- Practice with every club, from driver to irons, wedges, and putter
- Hitting surfaces use authentic Fiberbuilt Grass for realistic launch conditions and injury-free practice
- Fiberbuilt Grass comes with 300,000 swing guarantee
- Accommodates both right and left-handed golfers
- Center hitting section includes 4 tee holes
- Perfect configuration for radar launch monitors like Trackman or Voice Caddie
- On-Course Green color
- Assembles in just a few easy, tool-free steps