What's included with installation?
- Complete setup of hitting bay and/or net, mat, and side netting (if applicable).
- Identification of best location for projector installation
- Mounting of projector and projector mount to ceiling
- Unit test with picture alignment and focus
- Launch Montor initial setup and configuration (does not include golf course software installation)
How it works
After you complete your purchase, our team will be notified of your installation add-on. Once the tracking information for your package is set with an estimated delivery date, we will get in touch with you to set up an installation appointment. Installation typically takes two technicians 3-4 hours.
Important Notes of Install
- Additional fee will apply to installs 50 miles outside of a major city.
- The ceiling your projecter will be installed on must be 12' or under.
- Be sure that your room has at least 1 reachable power outlet.
- All work will be completed during normal business hours (M-F, 8-5pm)
- Installers are not responsible for removal of left-over package contents.
**We are committed to doing our part to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. Our network of nationwide technicians now complete a Pre-Arrival Checklist screening for each job based on current preventative measures provided by the CDC. Additionally, the customer signature portion of the service ticket may now be waived.
Fiberbuilt Flight Deck Golf Hitting Mat Surface
It's time to practice your long game. Take the industries most portable, cost-friendly hitting mat home, and get serious about your golf game. Fiberbuilt's Flight Deck is the perfect way to preserve your beautiful backyard from divots as you practice your stroke. Get the same professional performance you get with Fiberbuilt's larger mat systems, in a portable and affordable oval hitting mat. The Flight deck is built with the same time-tested materials as the full-size hitting mats to provide you with realistic impact conditions and allows you the ability to hit down and through while still avoiding turf shock.