What's included with installation?
- Complete setup of hitting bay and/or net, mat, and side netting (if applicable).
- Identification of best location for projector installation
- Mounting of projector and projector mount to ceiling
- Unit test with picture alignment and focus
- Launch Montor initial setup and configuration (does not include golf course software installation)
How it works
After you complete your purchase, our team will be notified of your installation add-on. Once the tracking information for your package is set with an estimated delivery date, we will get in touch with you to set up an installation appointment. Installation typically takes two technicians 3-4 hours.
Important Notes of Install
- Additional fee will apply to installs 50 miles outside of a major city.
- The ceiling your projecter will be installed on must be 12' or under.
- Be sure that your room has at least 1 reachable power outlet.
- All work will be completed during normal business hours (M-F, 8-5pm)
- Installers are not responsible for removal of left-over package contents.
**We are committed to doing our part to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. Our network of nationwide technicians now complete a Pre-Arrival Checklist screening for each job based on current preventative measures provided by the CDC. Additionally, the customer signature portion of the service ticket may now be waived.
FlightScope X3 Launch Monitor
The FlightScope X3 launch monitor provides unmatched technology, features, and accuracy. It's the perfect tool for taking your game, lessons, or club fitting to the next level.
Capable of measuring over 50 full-swing, chipping, and putting data parameters, the FlightScope X3 provides golfers the most extensive game analysis on the market. Use FlightScope's video app to overlay swing data with video analysis. Or use FlightScope combine challenges to practice smarter and benchmark performance.
The X3 takes data accuracy to new heights with it's patented Fusion Tracking technology. Fusion Tracking combines 3D tracking radar and image processing for unrivaled data accuracy. Whether you are an amateur, instructor, or tour pro, the FlightScope X3 will not disappoint!
We recommend placing the FlightScope X3 8' behind ball.