OPTOMA HD Short Throw Golf Simulator Projector
Optoma Short Throw 3D 1080p Projector for Golf Simulators
The Optoma is our winner for best value golf simulator projector. When looking for the best projector for your golf simulator, you need high lumens, the right throw ratio to fit your golf simulator setup, the right aspect ratio to fit your screen, and high resolution to give you a crisp clean image. This projector has it all and we recommend this projector for all our golf simulator packages!
Optoma Short Throw Golf Simulator Projector Features:
- 3000 Lumens for a bright image
- Lumens of 3000 will allow you to see the image on your golf simulator screen even with some light in your room. No more hitting in the dark!
- 0.49:1 Throw Ratio
- This falls into the short throw category for projectors which is what we recommend for golf simulator setups. Mounting from a short distance away ensures you do not cast your own shadow on your screen.
- Full HD 1080p (1920 x 1080) resolution
- This is a very high resolution, leaving you with a home theater quality crisp image for your golf simulator.
- HDMI Connectivity
- Easily connect your projector to the device running your golf simulator software with HDMI cables.
- Amazing Colors
- For vibrant, natural-looking images, Optoma projectors incorporate BrilliantColor™ multi-colour processing technology.
- Auto Power Off
- There may be instances when the projector is left running when not in use. To help save energy, the "Auto Power Off" feature automatically turns off the projector after a set period of time if it is not being used
- Integrated Speaker
- Complete your golf simulator experience with the convenience of a powerful built-in speaker. Built-in speakers provide exceptional sound quality and are easy to set up without the need for costly external speakers.
- High Contrast
- Add more depth to your image with a high contrast projector; with brighter whites and ultra-rich blacks, images come alive and text appears crisp and clear - ideal for business and education applications.
- MHL Connectivity
- Turn your projector into a smart display by connecting your smartphone or tablet with a single cable using MHL; now you can view presentations and documents, stream videos and share photos on the big screen.
- Long Lamp Life
- Reduce the number of lamp changes with lamp life of up to 6500 hours.
Optoma Projector Mount Assembly
Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed with a 1-Year Limited Parts and Labor & 90 day Lamp Warranty.
30 Day Buy & Try Return Policy
While we fully stand by every product that we sell, we understand that sometimes you might change your mind or realize the product you ordered wasn't exactly what you were hoping for. That's why we offer a 30 Day Return Policy.
If you decide you want to return an item for any reason within 30 days after receipt of your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and we will provide detailed instructions on how to process the return.
Please note, you as the customer will be responsible for paying the return shipping costs of the item(s) in your order as well as a restocking fee.
Once your return item(s) have been received and inspected, we will send you an email notification that we have processed your return payment (minus a 10-40% restocking fee*) to your original payment method.
*Please note: In order to receive a refund for the item(s) ordered, the item(s) must arrive back to our distribution center in 'Like New' condition and must contain all original packaging and accessories. 'Like New' means that the items you ordered must not show any visual signs of wear. If items are returned with visual signs of wear, or have any minor issues due to use, items may still qualify for return for “Refurbished Use”, in this case a 40% restocking fee will be assessed. Items that are damaged or are showing significant signs of wear will not be accepted and no refund will be given.
If you decide you want to return your order, please email us at email@example.com with your order number and we will assist you. We want to make this as simple of a process as possible for you.
If the product is damaged, you must make note of it immediately when signing for delivery and send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org the day of delivery. Rain or Shine Golf will pay for shipping defective, damaged, or incorrect merchandise at our cost. Remember to keep all the original packaging for any items that need to be returned. All returns need to be authorized by our customer service department prior to being processed. We will ensure you get the product you ordered, undamaged, as soon as possible. Items that become damaged after use are non-refundable unless specified under warranty.
If you would like to cancel an order, please email or call our customer service team immediately to avoid return shipping fees. Cancellations received before shipment will receive a full refund. Orders canceled after items have shipped will follow our 30 Day Buy & Try Return policy and will be subject to return shipping costs.
Other Return Policy Notes:
- If a certain vendor or product does not support the return policy stated above, this will be noted in the product descriptions or in the product-specific return information.
- All simulation software subscription sales are final and non-refundable
- Rain or Shine Golf only sells to purchasers who intend to use the item(s) for the duration of its economic life. Orders purchased for the specific purpose of a 'one time use or temporary use' are not eligible for return under any circumstances. This includes but is not limited to; orders intended for use in a trade show or a conference venue, orders that are purchased by promotional companies, and orders that are purchased by trade show facilitators.
For more information on Shipping & Returns see our FAQ page.
Rain or Shine Golf was created to serve people who believe golf is more than just a game. Rain or Shine Golf is a place where golfers who are passionate about the game can come to shop for the most exciting products our game has to offer. We always strive to provide the best information, the best products, the best prices, the best customer service, and the best overall buying experience anywhere. This is why Rain or Shine Golf is the #1 store for golf fanatics.
We're a small team and truly care about your experience with us. Unlike the other "internet" companies out there that want just a simple transaction, we are here to help you every step of the way. Aside from the information we provide on our website, we also have a customer service team readily available via email or phone to help answer any questions you have at any time. Don't just take our word for it, see what our customers have to say.
When you call us you get a real golfer on the other line eager to help you out. Whether you are looking for a golf simulator package, launch monitor, or anything else, we truly invest ourselves in understanding our products. Most of the time, there is a good chance we have already tried them out ourselves!
By working closely with a large number of the best brands in the golf, we are given a unique insight that you cannot find anywhere else. Our owners have taken the time to carefully select only the best brands with track records for excellent products. To put it simply, you just will not find this level of expertise anywhere else. We want to get to know the products we sell on a deep level so that we can best serve you.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
- Rain or Shine
Great entry projector for in home simulator.
My simulator is in my outside workshop/garage. The screen is 9’x12’ and I hangs from the ceiling joists that run 9’5” from the shop floor. This projector is mounted with the projector mount that Rain or Shine sells and sits about 7’ from the screen on center. Great image and color contrast when hooked up to hdmi cable on the iPad. And running e6 and flightscope software for my Mevo+. The remote works great and the projector itself is mounted high enough that the impact screen can still pivot high enough off the floor and be above the garage door when the garage door is opened. I know there’s projectors out there that cost around $6k but as an entry point into the home golf simulator DIY world, this is perfect for me.
Optoma Short Throw Projector in small space
The projector is great, and I have a small space with 9’ ceilings; so the projector is literally mounted to the ceiling without the extension arm. It is approximately 1’ in front of my head at address and it produces an image on the screen that fills the screen and it does a pretty good job of producing a viewable image even with the blinds open during the day. With the blinds closed and a little darker room, the image on the screen is exceptional; but it’s not everyday that you want to hit balls in the dark. Great product that I would recommend to anyone; but you definitely want to make sure that your friends are aware of the cost prior to having them over if space is limited. I don’t let anyone use my simulator, because it’s setup for me and me only. Call me selfish. Great product, and I would really like to invest in the foresight launch monitor when I have the room to actually have other people over to enjoy the simulator experience in a sim room that is dedicated to that purpose only when I build a house. This is perfect for what I am doing now.
Overall experience was very good.
Overall experience was very good. Staff responded in a very timely manner to all of my questions and concerns. They followed up with me on multiple occasions to ensure I received everything in my order and that I got everything set up correctly