What's included with installation?
- Complete setup of hitting bay and/or net, mat, and side netting (if applicable).
- Identification of best location for projector installation
- Mounting of projector and projector mount to ceiling
- Unit test with picture alignment and focus
- Launch Montor initial setup and configuration (does not include golf course software installation)
How it works
After you complete your purchase, our team will be notified of your installation add-on. Once the tracking information for your package is set with an estimated delivery date, we will get in touch with you to set up an installation appointment. Installation typically takes two technicians 3-4 hours.
Important Notes of Install
- Additional fee will apply to installs 50 miles outside of a major city.
- The ceiling your projecter will be installed on must be 12' or under.
- Be sure that your room has at least 1 reachable power outlet.
- All work will be completed during normal business hours (M-F, 8-5pm)
- Installers are not responsible for removal of left-over package contents.
**We are committed to doing our part to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. Our network of nationwide technicians now complete a Pre-Arrival Checklist screening for each job based on current preventative measures provided by the CDC. Additionally, the customer signature portion of the service ticket may now be waived.
Optoma Short Throw 3D 1080p Projector for Golf Simulators
The Optoma is our winner for best value golf simulator projector. When looking for the best projector for your golf simulator, you need high lumens, the right throw ratio to fit your golf simulator setup, the right aspect ratio to fit your screen, and high resolution to give you a crisp clean image. This projector has it all and we recommend this projector for all our golf simulator packages!