What's included with installation?
- Complete setup of hitting bay and/or net, mat, and side netting (if applicable).
- Identification of best location for projector installation
- Mounting of projector and projector mount to ceiling
- Unit test with picture alignment and focus
- Launch Montor initial setup and configuration (does not include golf course software installation)
How it works
After you complete your purchase, our team will be notified of your installation add-on. Once the tracking information for your package is set with an estimated delivery date, we will get in touch with you to set up an installation appointment. Installation typically takes two technicians 3-4 hours.
Important Notes of Install
- Additional fee will apply to installs 50 miles outside of a major city.
- The ceiling your projecter will be installed on must be 12' or under.
- Be sure that your room has at least 1 reachable power outlet.
- All work will be completed during normal business hours (M-F, 8-5pm)
- Installers are not responsible for removal of left-over package contents.
**We are committed to doing our part to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. Our network of nationwide technicians now complete a Pre-Arrival Checklist screening for each job based on current preventative measures provided by the CDC. Additionally, the customer signature portion of the service ticket may now be waived.
Voice Caddie SC200 PLUS Launch Monitor
The all-new SC200 PLUS makes dialing in your distances and improving your swing speed easier than ever.
Simply turn your device on, place it a few feet behind the ball, choose your mode and club, and quickly get data on carry distance, swing speed, ball speed, and smash factor.
With the new PLUS Practice Swing feature, you can see your swing speed without actually hitting a ball. Now you can work on improving your clubhead speed even if you don’t have access to a driving range or hitting net.
Not only that, with your included remote you can quickly and easily change your club, mode, or target distance.