What's included with installation?
- Complete setup of hitting bay and/or net, mat, and side netting (if applicable).
- Identification of best location for projector installation
- Mounting of projector and projector mount to ceiling
- Unit test with picture alignment and focus
- Launch Montor initial setup and configuration (does not include golf course software installation)
How it works
After you complete your purchase, our team will be notified of your installation add-on. Once the tracking information for your package is set with an estimated delivery date, we will get in touch with you to set up an installation appointment. Installation typically takes two technicians 3-4 hours.
Important Notes of Install
- Additional fee will apply to installs 50 miles outside of a major city.
- The ceiling your projecter will be installed on must be 12' or under.
- Be sure that your room has at least 1 reachable power outlet.
- All work will be completed during normal business hours (M-F, 8-5pm)
- Installers are not responsible for removal of left-over package contents.
**We are committed to doing our part to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. Our network of nationwide technicians now complete a Pre-Arrival Checklist screening for each job based on current preventative measures provided by the CDC. Additionally, the customer signature portion of the service ticket may now be waived.
Rain or Shine Golf SwingBay Golf Simulator Bay
Tee It Up Anytime, Rain or Shine with the SwingBay Golf Simulator Screen & Enclosure.
The SwingBay was meticulously developed by our team at Rain or Shine Golf based on feedback from hundreds of our past golf simulator customers. Featuring a heavy-duty projector screen and an easy to assembly framing system, you will be golfing anytime you want, day or night. Whether for your garage or basement, the SwingBay is the must-have indoor golf simulator screen and enclosure.
Recommended Space Requirements:
9’ high x 12’ wide x 16’ deep
*ALWAYS get your driver out and take a slow backswing to ensure you have enough ceiling height prior to purchase*
"I made this product through some blood, sweat, and a few tears. Now, I may be biased, but I am super proud of the SwingBay and recommend it without hesitation."