What's included with installation?
- Complete setup of hitting bay and/or net, mat, and side netting (if applicable).
- Identification of best location for projector installation
- Mounting of projector and projector mount to ceiling
- Unit test with picture alignment and focus
- Launch Montor initial setup and configuration (does not include golf course software installation)
How it works
After you complete your purchase, our team will be notified of your installation add-on. Once the tracking information for your package is set with an estimated delivery date, we will get in touch with you to set up an installation appointment. Installation typically takes two technicians 3-4 hours.
Important Notes of Install
- Additional fee will apply to installs 50 miles outside of a major city.
- The ceiling your projecter will be installed on must be 12' or under.
- Be sure that your room has at least 1 reachable power outlet.
- All work will be completed during normal business hours (M-F, 8-5pm)
- Installers are not responsible for removal of left-over package contents.
**We are committed to doing our part to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. Our network of nationwide technicians now complete a Pre-Arrival Checklist screening for each job based on current preventative measures provided by the CDC. Additionally, the customer signature portion of the service ticket may now be waived.
Strive for Perfection
Only a ball that is rolled on the perfect line and with the perfect pace (18-inches past the hole had it missed) will stick in the PuttOUT micro-target.
Easy Alignment Stick Setup
The PuttOut Pressure Putt Trainer features an alignment stick holder towards the top of the ramp so that you can easily set up an alignment visual over the ball.
Three dot targets allow you to focus in on a secondary target — notably for those who prefer to aim for the back of the cup on putts — or to help you adjust for slight breaks in the putting surface during practice.
Scientifically Shaped Parabolic Ramp
The parabolic ramp is designed so that each putt is returned to you the same distance it would have gone past the hole. Helping you to see exactly how good your speed was on each putt.