What's included with installation?
- Complete setup of hitting bay and/or net, mat, and side netting (if applicable).
- Identification of best location for projector installation
- Mounting of projector and projector mount to ceiling
- Unit test with picture alignment and focus
- Launch Montor initial setup and configuration (does not include golf course software installation)
How it works
After you complete your purchase, our team will be notified of your installation add-on. Once the tracking information for your package is set with an estimated delivery date, we will get in touch with you to set up an installation appointment. Installation typically takes two technicians 3-4 hours.
Important Notes of Install
- Additional fee will apply to installs 50 miles outside of a major city.
- The ceiling your projecter will be installed on must be 12' or under.
- Be sure that your room has at least 1 reachable power outlet.
- All work will be completed during normal business hours (M-F, 8-5pm)
- Installers are not responsible for removal of left-over package contents.
**We are committed to doing our part to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. Our network of nationwide technicians now complete a Pre-Arrival Checklist screening for each job based on current preventative measures provided by the CDC. Additionally, the customer signature portion of the service ticket may now be waived.
SwingTurf Hitting Mat
Tee It Up Anytime, Rain or Shine with the SwingTurf Golf Mat.
We've tested all the best golf mats available and after listening to thousands of customer's feedback, our team has designed SwingTurf to be the best overall hitting mat on the market. Featuring an expertly crafted fiber system, SwingTurf allows you to hit down and through the mat offering a true fairway golf shot experience. Not only that, SwingTurf allows you to insert a real wooden tee. Complete your golf simulator experience today with SwingTurf.
Shawn: "We like to create products that our customers ask for. Before SwingTurf the two top golf mats on the market were Fiberbuilt and Country Club Elite. While we love both Fiberbuilt and CCE for different reasons, and still recommend them to customers, the common feedback was that Fiberbuilt was too forgiving and didn't provide a realistic fairway-like feel and Country Club Elite was not forgiving enough, leading to sore elbows, knees, wrists, etc. We are very confident we've found the perfect balance of forgiveness and realistic fairway-like feel with the SwingTurf and we are super excited for you to try it out!"