What's included with installation?
- Complete setup of hitting bay and/or net, mat, and side netting (if applicable).
- Identification of best location for projector installation
- Mounting of projector and projector mount to ceiling
- Unit test with picture alignment and focus
- Launch Montor initial setup and configuration (does not include golf course software installation)
How it works
After you complete your purchase, our team will be notified of your installation add-on. Once the tracking information for your package is set with an estimated delivery date, we will get in touch with you to set up an installation appointment. Installation typically takes two technicians 3-4 hours.
Important Notes of Install
- Additional fee will apply to installs 50 miles outside of a major city.
- The ceiling your projecter will be installed on must be 12' or under.
- Be sure that your room has at least 1 reachable power outlet.
- All work will be completed during normal business hours (M-F, 8-5pm)
- Installers are not responsible for removal of left-over package contents.
**We are committed to doing our part to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. Our network of nationwide technicians now complete a Pre-Arrival Checklist screening for each job based on current preventative measures provided by the CDC. Additionally, the customer signature portion of the service ticket may now be waived.
PuttOUT Home Putting Bundle
Perfect your putting with the PuttOUT putting mat and trainer cup! With the PuttOUT Putting Mat and Trainer, you have a reliable setup for practicing the most important part of your game.
Premium Pressure Putt Trainer
With the disc at the base of the ramp replicating the size of a regulation golf hole, anything that rolls over the disc and up the ramp, returning back to the player is a made putt.The Micro-Target
Only a ball that is rolled on the perfect line and with the perfect pace (18-inches past the hole had it missed) will stick in the PuttOUT micro-target.Easy Alignment Stick Setup
An alignment stick holder is located near the top of the PuttOut Pressure Putt Trainer's ramp, allowing you to easily set up an alignment visual over the ball.Foldable Design
The PuttOut Trainer is collapsable. Its folding design allows PutOUT to be carried in a backpack, golf bag, or even a pocket.
PuttOUT Medium Putting Mat
Medium to Fast Green Speed
Measuring 10 on The Stimp Metre, The PutOUT Putting mat is designed to simulate a medium-to-fast paced green.Crease-free
Unlike many home putting mats, the PutOUT mat stays tightly pressed and crease-free from delivery all throughout the product's lifetime. The mat is also designed to stay flat with its extra-thick TPR rubber backing.Medium Size
The mat measures 7' 11" from end to end.