What's included with installation?
- Complete setup of hitting bay and/or net, mat, and side netting (if applicable).
- Identification of best location for projector installation
- Mounting of projector and projector mount to ceiling
- Unit test with picture alignment and focus
- Launch Montor initial setup and configuration (does not include golf course software installation)
How it works
After you complete your purchase, our team will be notified of your installation add-on. Once the tracking information for your package is set with an estimated delivery date, we will get in touch with you to set up an installation appointment. Installation typically takes two technicians 3-4 hours.
Important Notes of Install
- Additional fee will apply to installs 50 miles outside of a major city.
- The ceiling your projecter will be installed on must be 12' or under.
- Be sure that your room has at least 1 reachable power outlet.
- All work will be completed during normal business hours (M-F, 8-5pm)
- Installers are not responsible for removal of left-over package contents.
**We are committed to doing our part to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. Our network of nationwide technicians now complete a Pre-Arrival Checklist screening for each job based on current preventative measures provided by the CDC. Additionally, the customer signature portion of the service ticket may now be waived.
The Ultimate Game Improvement Golf Mat
Take your game to the next level with the Flight Deck Practice Station from Fiberbuilt. Featuring an oval-shaped design, this golf mat is equipped with a high-traction stance mat, an integrated ball tray, and is full of training components.
The Flight Deck is constructed with the same high-performance Fiberbuilt Grass as their premium golf mats for realistic impact conditions and ball flight. Included in the stance mat are molded alignment rods to help guide ball position, alignment, and swing path. Your Fiberbuilt Practice Station breaks down and assembles quickly to provide a portable solution for practicing your golf game indoors or outdoors.