What's included with installation?
- Complete setup of hitting bay and/or net, mat, and side netting (if applicable).
- Identification of best location for projector installation
- Mounting of projector and projector mount to ceiling
- Unit test with picture alignment and focus
- Launch Montor initial setup and configuration (does not include golf course software installation)
How it works
After you complete your purchase, our team will be notified of your installation add-on. Once the tracking information for your package is set with an estimated delivery date, we will get in touch with you to set up an installation appointment. Installation typically takes two technicians 3-4 hours.
Important Notes of Install
- Additional fee will apply to installs 50 miles outside of a major city.
- The ceiling your projecter will be installed on must be 12' or under.
- Be sure that your room has at least 1 reachable power outlet.
- All work will be completed during normal business hours (M-F, 8-5pm)
- Installers are not responsible for removal of left-over package contents.
**We are committed to doing our part to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. Our network of nationwide technicians now complete a Pre-Arrival Checklist screening for each job based on current preventative measures provided by the CDC. Additionally, the customer signature portion of the service ticket may now be waived.
Rain or Shine Golf HomeBay Golf Simulator Hitting Enclosure
Play more golf for less, with HomeBay Golf Simulator hitting enclosure.
The HomeBay comes with our ballistic tested impact screen, and a full netting enclosure system. HomeBay is easy to assemble and boasts one of the smallest permanent footprints of any of the simulator screens we offer.
The HomeBay offers a customizable design that allows you to upgrade your golf simulator as you go and on a budget. Start with the basic HomeBay package (Screen and Nets) and you can easily upgrade to the full SwingBay (Additional framed enclosure and blackout curtains) later.
Minimum Space Requirements:
9' high x 12' wide x 14' deep
*ALWAYS get your driver out and take a slow backswing to ensure you have enough ceiling height prior to purchase*