The Foresight Sports GC3
Industry-leading performance and true-to-life simulation from one of the most trusted brands in launch monitors.
The New Kid On The Block
The newest member of the Foresight Sports lineup. Featuring three precision cameras for both ball and club data and a touch screen display that’s easy to read indoors and out.
Unmatched Performance In All Conditions
The GC3 is equally reliable indoors and outdoors. With a 7” x 10” hitting area and small space requirement, the GC3 thrives on crowded driving ranges and all types of golf simulator setups.
Golf Simulation. What We're All Here For
Combine GC3 with the FSX performance and gaming suite to enjoy hundreds of world-class courses, skill-building games, and global competitions.
A Comprehensive Software Package
Unlike most launch monitors, GC3 requires no subscriptions. Included with every purchase is the FSX 2020 Golf Simulation Software (10 courses), FSX Pro Software (Driving Range/Session Analysis), and FSX Play (Foresight Sports brand new golf simulation software featuring enhanced graphics).
Side Spin/Spin Axis
Club Head Speed
Angle of Attack
GC3 Course-Play Options
- GC3 Launch Monitor
- NEW: FSX Play Software including the all-new La Jolla Pines Golf Course
- FSX 2020 Software License with 10 courses
- FSX Pro Performance Software
- Foresight Sports Performance App
- 1-Year Warranty
- Power Adapter & Cable
- USB-C Cable
- Alignment Stick
- Club Markers
GC3 PLAYERS PLUS BUNDLE
- 10 Extra Premium Courses Including:
- Pebble Beach Golf Links™
- The Links at Spanish Bay™
- Spyglass Hill® Golf Course
- Old Course at St Andrews Links™
- The Castle Course at St Andrews Links™
- Jubilee Course at St Andrews Links™
- New Course at St Andrews Links™
- Pitch N Putt
- Carnoustie Golf Links
We recommend a space that is at least 9'W x 9'H x 10'D. The absolute minimum space we recommend is 7'W x 7'H x 10'D.
These space requirements are strictly related to how much space it take swing a driver, and not how much space the GC3 needs to read shots. The GC3 sits around 2' in front of the ball and only requires a few inches of ball flight to accurately capture your shot.
- Operating System: Windows 7 or greater (64 Bit Required) Works well with Win 8.1, & 10.
- Processor: Min Spec: Intel i5 or i7 processors (AMD processors not recommended)
Memory: Min Spec: 8GB system memory
Recommended: 16GB for best performance
Video Card: Min Spec: Nvidia GTX 1050 ti or greater (AMD GPUs not supported)
Recommended: GTX 1060, 1660 or 1070, RTX 2060 Premium: RTX 2070 or 2080
-FSX Pro iPad must have iOS 10.0 or greater
GC3 vs The Competition
Compare GC3 to Other Launch Monitors
Courses Included With The Essentials Bundle
- La Jolla Pines
- Blue Bayou Golf and Fishing Club
- Broken Tree Golf Course
- Linfield National Golf Club
- Teton Pines Golf Course
- Willow Crest Golf Club
- The Farms Golf Club
- Beaver Hills Country Club
- Tall Pines
- Butterfield Country Club (Red/Blue)
- Kinsale Golf and Fitness Club
Launch monitor data, system requirements? We get that things can be confusing. Our Sim Squad is here to help with any questions you have.
Call us: 1-888-831-9489
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Rain or Shine Golf Tour
Purchasing from Rain or Shine Golf has it's perks! Purchase from us and get access to our exclusive Rain or Shine Tour.
The Rain or Shine Tour follows the PGA Tour schedule, hosting one single round event per week at that week's PGA Tour stop. Fuel your competitive spirits by playing against real golfers who are as passionate about the game as you.
*Rounds are hosted on the TGC 2019 software.